What you'll do:
- Create project architecture for mid to large-sized projects
- Find solutions for complex business needs that are in the best interest of the client
- Oversee the execution of your plans and blueprints by reviewing the work that’s been done
- Help optimize projects, modules, components…
- Choose appropriate tooling for the project and establish the way of working
- Provide technical support and coordination during the design, testing and production phases
- Mentor colleagues and help create development plans
- Anticipate and propose solutions to possible issues while working with the client and project manager
- Define standards and acceptance criteria
- Build scalable projects, as well as reusable libraries and components
Our idea of a Senior developer is someone who doesn’t spend the most of his time on coding, but instead ensures that the machine is well oiled and working properly. We would like to meet someone with an open mind, willing to evaluate every decision and every idea that drops on the table. Someone who sees every project as an opportunity to move himself and his teammates one step forward.
We are surrounded by interesting clients with interesting projects, so boredom is out of the question. There is always the need to research and learn about a new domain of knowledge, because every project and every client is unique, and the solution we provide must be the competitive advantage our clients will get.
At Oxiqa, you’ll have the opportunity to start fresh and redefine your career with a new team, new projects, new processes and free hands to guide our front-end developers towards creating digital experiences that look great, perform great and provide our clients with a high level of business value.
- Excellent knowledge of ReactJS and its core principles
- Good understanding of design patterns and principles (SOLID, MVC, Singleton, Factory…)
- Basic tutoring skills – being able to pass your knowledge to other team members
Extra points for:
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience in presenting ideas and sharing knowledge during internal educations and meets
- Being able to present the work you prepared in written form (documentation, dependency and sequence graphs)
- Experience using JIRA and Confluence
If you like contributing to open source, speaking at conferences or meetups or have some experience with backend systems, we would love to hear about it.
If you get the job, you'll also get:
- A 13” MacBook Pro and an extra monitor
- A smartphone of your choice with an unlimited business plan
- Ability to modify your daily working hours according to your needs
- Transparent pay grades for every position
- Ability to take part in local and international conferences